Evaluation,
I think I did some great work for this Unit and maybe some of it was not so great. I think the best way to summarise this Unit as a whole is by evaluating it one task at a time.
Task 1,
In this task, I had to create a Schedule to plan my work ahead of time. Some of these task were shorter to complete compared to others. I think that I worked to this schedule rather precise maybe a day quicker or longer than I planned for some tasks but overall it was a good plan.
Task 2,
Within this task, I had to conduct research on the DADA movement and Sophie Taeuber-Arp. I created a short gif in Photoshop showcasing some artwork from the DADA movement. This was a relatively short task to complete.
Task 3,
This task was another research task. I gathered some research for animation in 3D games. Again this task was quick to complete.
Task 4,
In this task, I created a DADA puppet from an image I found on the internet. This doll turned out pretty well I believe and it was easy to rig in a later task.
Task 5,
For this task I used the puppet I created in the previous task to rig it used armature bones. I used these bones to move the mesh of the puppet as if it was an actual limb. I then created a short animation of the doll waving/moving its head.
Task 6,
In task 6 I created five different animation for the poses as followed; Walking, Running, Jumping, Lunging, Spinning. I used Blender to create these and I used the rig of the DADA puppet from a previous task to complete this task.
Task 7,
In the legal and ethical task I had to talk about copyright and ethics. I had to give positives and negatives on both elements, I looked on some case studies and talked about them and finally I talked about the constraints.
Task 8,
In this task I started the production for a animation to suffice the task. I created a mining environment so I can have a camera move around the environment to showcase what I had made. I did this by highlighting the camera and inserting keyframes at every point I moved the camera. I rendered this animation and uploaded it to YouTube.
Task 9,
After uploading the rendered animation onto YouTube I placed it onto my blog and gave a small paragraph stating what the video is of.
As a whole I think this Unit was great for learning more about the creation of games and I think I have done myself justice on what I have done for my work.